Re[2]: [Zope] SOLUTION: How to pass REMOTE_ADDR through Apache

Dmitry Litovchenko Dmitry Litovchenko <deadq@bkzebra.com>
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:04:01 +0300

Здравствуйте, Tim.

Вы писали 19 июля 2002 г., 3:39:06:

TW> On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 03:31:28AM +0300, Dmitry Litovchenko wrote:
>> Several months ago I was looking for solution how to pass REMOTE_ADDR
>> inside proxied environment with Apache acting as frontend. Nobody has
>> the solution ready and now I have one. Pretty simple but requires
>> adding 6 lines in def __call__ (...) of VirtualHostMonster.py (you are
>> using VH Monster I hope :)

TW> Did you see my How-To?

TW> http://www.zope.org/Members/TWilson/GettingVisitorsIP

TW> -Tim

Nope. I have looked at google only for REMOTE_ADDR field. And your
howto describes only HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR field. I hope it contains
every preceding proxy IP in the chain, or else it is useles for
getting previous proxies addresses.

You can add my solution to your one if you consider it worth people's
attention :) My name at the end with small font will be enough.

--
С уважением,
 Dmitry                          mailto:deadq@bkzebra.com