[Zope] PoPy Database Connection

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron gamaya@aldeacentroamerica.com
19 Jul 2002 10:29:38 -0600

Hello All. I finally got my Popy Product working, but now I'm trying to
create a database connection, following the instrucions I fill the
database connection string following the instruction on screen.

user=username host=hostname dbname=dbname port=port password=password
 I just need the username dbname as the default value shows in the text
area shows.

Now the problem is that when I try to connect I get the next error

Invalid connection string: user=gerardo1 dbname=test