[Zope] Detail debug

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:58:37 +0100

Hi,

I've got a problem with a zexp import. I've deleted this one. But I've
still a problem.

I've a look on the Detail Debug, and I've found this line :

1 '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00x\xf3'         1 L
*RB4hW7sdLEii8ZCjueo9Eg==.QSurveyClass

Ok, but wqhat can I do now ? how to destroy this ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com