[Zope] NT, 4suite and Zope

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:04:32 +0100

Hi,

I've a NT server. In intend to serve XML files, with my Zope's site,
I've installed 4suite.

Or, with NT, I have no choice to install 4suite than under C:\4suite.

But in any case under the Zope's lib/Product.

The matter is that I want to use of XSLTranslatedDocument, and this
one is waiting for the Ft.XML.Xslt, under lib/Products.

How is the right way to use of 4suite with Zope under NT ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com