[Zope] crash's when we ftp in.

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:23:54 -0700

Make sure all zope output is captured. Run it under screen or use "start >
zope.out 2>&1" (bourne shell syntax). Zope, when run in debug mode, prints
to the console when it gets an FTP connection. This can cause some funky
behavior if its output is closed. This doesn't happen when you run in
production mode.

And you may have some other problem, of course. But try this first since
it's easy.