[Zope] How to manage chapter-based documentation?

Ben Chapman benjamin-chapman@utulsa.edu
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:22:39 -0500

Everyone:

Please excuse this if it's been covered before...

I want my staff to create documentation about our work procedures in
structured text. My idea was that each "chapter" would be contained in a
folder. I would like these documents to automagically have a table of
contents, back and next links, etc., as is common in DocBook-derived
web-based documentation.

I know that the Zope Book authors must have put together something like
this to assemble their book. Is this available anywhere or is an
alternative product like this available?

Many thanks in advance,

Ben Chapman

P.S. 90% of our law school's web-site is now Zope --
http://www.law.utulsa.edu/ Thanks again for such phenomenal software.

--
Benjamin J. Chapman   benjamin-chapman@utulsa.edu   918/631-2405
Director of Computing Resources  TU College of Law