[Zope] How to manage chapter-based documentation?

jlagarde@bigfoot.com jlagarde@bigfoot.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:38:01 -0700

http://backtalk.sourceforge.net/

Incidentally, I have sent an email to Chris McDonough a few weeks back
about a partial mod of backtalk I have done that uses ReStructuredText
(http://docutils.sourceforge.net/) instead of the Zope StructuredText
(which has lots of problems IMO). Chris did acknowledge my email but
never got back to me, and I haven't worked on it since then either, but
if someone is interested, let me know and I'll post what I did so far
somewhere.

Cheers,

Jean