[Zope] Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp (login problem) SOLVED!

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:55:07 -0400

Excellent!  Tell us what solved your problem, if you would.

Tom P

[Breuer, Yvon]

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me.
Not just me but also the people we're trying to help will be very gratefull!

I'll keep the list up to date when I've finished the main part of the
website for the St. John of God Hospital in Duayaw Nkwanta (Ghana). In order
to raise the funds we need for our current project, it's important that a
lot of people know what we're trying to achieve and how they too can help.