[Zope] Bizarre, Frustrating Browser-Specific Behavior?

Pawel Lewicki lewicki@provider.pl
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:30:31 +0200

>2. Working in Netscape 6 and/or Mozilla 1.0 on Win2K, I had the same thing
>happen twice tonight. I edit a PythonScript object, Save Changes, get an
>error, click the "Back" button, and I'm on the page where that script is
>supposed to exist but the editing area is completely blank. Browser refresh
>does nothing. I lose the work.

Hallo,
It's never happened while doing anything via ZMI, but I had similar problem
when I tried to save Polish characters in the Python product - due to Python
GUI restrictions. Each time I lost all the content. As I said -
PythonProduct worked fine all the time, but it's just an idea.

Pawel