[Zope] calling external script from index_html

Christopher Quinn cq@htec.demon.co.uk
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:29:34 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:
> OK, what you're doing definitely should work.  The other method that
> does work, can you change its name to index_html and try it?

Blast!
I'm very sorry for wasting your time. the index_html was in fact a page
template.
but that makes me wonder why templating does not incorporate such
dynamical things.

- chris

ps.
unrelated Q:
there seems to be no DB2 product but I have found a working driver for
straight python - is there some easily digested example of
programmatically setting up a session wide db connection ie. that
persists over invocation of a series of external methods which end in
committing the transaction?