[Zope] Can't edit or delete data records after moving site.

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:57:10 -0400

Start Zope like this:

$ nohup ./start STUPID_LOG_FILE=/some/log/filename &

Then try this again.  There is a bug in which Zope tries to write to a
nonexistent console.  Using nohup prevents the problem.  I believe this
bug is fixed in Zope 2.6 (CVS).

- C