FW: [Zope] m$ word question

John Whalley J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:55:18 +0100

Hi,

The MSWordDocument product uses COM on Windows platforms to get Word to
create an HTML preview of uploaded files. Maybe this will help? The
installation instructions also tell you how to add the COM extensions to
Python, IIRC.

HTH
John Whalley

"Greg Conway" <greg@gmlnt.com> 26/07/02 01:13:52 >>>

--
* John Whalley, Crewe Site Library, Manchester Metropolitan University
* email: J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk