[Zope] List of safe libraries

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:21:21 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C234C0.7A5FA950

>From $ZOPE/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/standard.py, it would appear
that you have access to those things DTML already gives you (DateTime, math,
string) plus the PythonScript.standard utils (formatting as structured text,
html_quoted, etc.), and the RestrictedDTML class.

There's info in this folder (in module_access_examples.py) on how to access
other modules, and it gives some advice on which standard Python modules are
safe, semi-safe, or ready for inclusion into Outlook.

HTH.

--
Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton  |  www.joelburton.com  |  aim:wjoelburton
Information Technology & Knowledge Management Consultant

	filename="Joel Burton.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Burton;Joel
FN:Joel Burton
ORG:Joel Burton & Associates
TITLE:Principal
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(202) 483-7168
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(202) 483-7168
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(202) 251-4877
ADR;WORK:;;1705 P St NW #43;Washington;DC;20036;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1705 P St NW =
#43=3D0D=3D0AWashington, DC 20036=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
ADR;HOME:;;1705 P St NW #43;Washington;DC;20036;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1705 P St NW =
#43=3D0D=3D0AWashington, DC 20036=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://joelburton.com
ROLE:Information Technology
BDAY:19721012
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:joel@joelburton.com