[Zope] Uploading files into Zope via Web

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:02:27 +0100

Karen E. Roth wrote:
> worry anything at all about learning Zope or having FTP. Is this doable easily and I'm just
> missing something?

Yup, try adding a 'File' object from the ZMI. Sounds like exactly what
you want.

Now, create a ZPT with a form in it. Put a file upload box on that form.
  Set the action of the HTML form to be the name of the python script
you're about to create :-)

Create a python script to handle the form submission. This should call
something like manage_addFile on the object you want to store the file
in, with the file from the REQUEST. It should then return the
appropriate form, probably the ZPT you created above...

cheers,

Chris

Or maybe a Product that I haven't found does this...I'm mainly fishing for