[Zope] apache rewrite & authentication

Oliver Skiebe oliver.skiebe@alliednetworks.de
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:06:31 +0200

hi,

we=B4ve set up apache to rewrite http requests /w a virtual
host monster configured at the zope root;
authenticating via cookies works only within the page called first;
to access other restricted pages, we have to authenticate again.
without apache rewriting everything works o.k.

-> seems like apache doesn=B4t leave the authentication to zope
but catches the cookie so zope doesn=B4t know that the user is already
authenticated?!

-> my question: is this a rewrite, authentication or proxying issue within
apache / does anybody have a fix?

thank you a lot in adveance,
oliver
--=20

This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot