[Zope] Zope usage on internet

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:11:11 -0400

Hi:

I like Zope, and although still low in the Zope Zen, I want to learn more and
use it at work on production projects.

However, a question recently raised by my boss regarding Zope left me with no
definite answer, and I wonder if someone out there can provide a hint:

What is Zope's market share of web server on the internet?

He said he looked at Netcraft, and could see PHP, ASP, CMF, Frontpage, etc.,
but not Zope. I know Zope usually runs behind Apache (or other servers) so it
would pass undetected, but still I wonder if there's a way to determine the
share of web servers running Zope... Any thougths?

TIA,

Jorge M.

--
Jorge O. Martinez