[Zope] Use of Zope

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:31:11 +0200

On Monday 29 July 2002 17:20, Jim Kutter wrote:
> I'm using Zope for my company's website, and I chose it beause it was t=
he
> cheapest solution, and it did everything we needed (templates, mysql
> integration, remote management, and fantastic code re-use possibilities=
)

We (www.forbis.co.uk) use Zope (actually, trying to dive into more and mo=
re)=20
for Internet Banking (as complete solution, including card readers etc),=20
TechSupport, Project Management and e-Commerce, using Oracle, SOAP, XML a=
nd=20
other powerfull technologies.

--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God)."
(By Matt Welsh)