[Zope] confirmation or redirect

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:46:23 +0200

On Monday 29 July 2002 16:59, Lance E Sloan wrote:
> --On Monday, July 29, 2002 4:35 PM +0200 "Bo M. Maryniuck"
>
> <b.maryniuk@forbis.lt> wrote:
> > Can  you point me to JavaScript *standard*?
>
> ECMA-262, <URL:http://www.ecma.ch/ecma1/STAND/ECMA-262.HTM>.

=46rom history:
=09This ECMA Standard is based on several originating technologies, the m=
ost
=09well known being JavaScript (Netscape) and JScript (Microsoft).

Since I didn't found this standard in w3c.org, I can't clame this "standa=
rd".=20
But in anyway thank You to point me to a good document!

> I agree.  Any page I write that uses JavaScript, I make sure it works
> without it, too.
=2E..and optionally, try to view on mostly popular browsers: Mozilla, Net=
scape,=20
Konqueror, Opera, Voyager, Lynx and Links.

P.S. What?! MSIE!??
--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"sic transit discus mundi"
(From the System Administrator's Guide, by Lars Wirzenius)