[Zope] future direction (was "problems with SiteRoot in Zope 2.5.1")

Jack Coates jack@monkeynoodle.org
29 Jul 2002 13:31:23 -0700

So, speaking as a perennial Zope newbie, I have to say that I'm getting
nervous about seeing all the things that I use fall one-by-one into the
"that's depreciated, use this other cool product instead." I don't think
I have a right to complain, but I'm complaining any way :-)

Jack