[Zope] Virtual PC: Running Linux and Zope in a virtual PC

kapil thangavelu kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:23:03 -0700

imo, virtual server systems are a great way to develop and clone dev
environments. i've been using vmware as of late for this and its been very
nice.

insert-2-cents-remark

-kapil

i've been using