[Zope] Help: Data.fs.lock is corrupted

belen@netcom.no belen@netcom.no
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:07:01 +0100

Hi=2C =

I am having problems with Data=2Efs=2Elock=2E I have been reported by the=
 =

person that makes the system=27s back up that the data=2Efs=2Elock file =

appears to be corrupted=2E I have made some research and I have found out=
 =

that there is no need to backup this file=2C but they are requesting me =

another solution=2E

I was wondering if it is possible to delete it and recreate it=2E If so=2C=
 =

how would I do it=3F Would this recreation be something automatic done by=
 =

Zope at restart=2C or do I have to do it myself=3F Can I delete the =

data=2Efs=2Elock file and live without it=3F And last quetion=2C what is =
the =

purpose of data=2Efs=2Elock=3F I have not found any documentation at all =

explaining what is it for=2E (Appart that it is a database lock=2E=2E=2Et=
hough =

this can be self explanatory for some =3A-))

Thanks a lot for your time=2C

Bel=E9n