[Zope] Members can edit visible items of other members

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:54:01 +0000

I'm not sure if the problem is with the new workflow setup or what?  I
thought that at some point the workflow was changed so that items become
visible when first created.  Is anyone running a Zope with the workflow
creating visible items as the default?  I'm finding that other logged in
users can edit visible items.  I'm using Zope 2.5.1 and cmf 1.2 and cmfzen
0.0.1.  How about a suggestion for something for me to try.  In the past I
tried working with the workflow object, but ran into linux/windows problems
trying to import the current example at the time.  Now I'm back to check out
Zope again and give it one more go around.
Thanks,