[Zope] Virtual PC: Running Linux and Zope in a virtual PC

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:54:42 +0000 (UTC)

To run windows under Linux, and if you don't need stuff like DirectX,
then Win4lin is an *awesome* solution, practically native windows speed,
event sometimes faster than windows, and in any case much much faster
than Vmware.

Florent