[Zope] Changing document type how-to: another idea

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:00:16 +0200

Hi,

It exist a mini-how-to (I loose URL) about changing document type via ZMI.
But it is not useable for many documents.

After I was uninstall "HTML Document" product, I have lot of files that
have "HTML Document" type instead of File or "DTML Document". I have try
another method via FTP to change into "DTML Document".

1. copy files from Zope via FTP to local filesystem
2. delete files in Zope (via FTP)
3. and copy files from local back to Zope via FTP

But these throw away all properties (same as method in mini-how-to) and
does not allow to change into another than "DTML Document".

Regards J. Lukesh