[Zope] How 2 startup zope hosting

tama ! tamaah@onebox.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:05:34 -0700

Greetings All,

I've been going back and forth with the idea of doing my own Zope
hosting over the last few months and finally when the weather turns
good I get this urge to start actively approaching this. So I wanted
to send off this message to the group to get your insight and I hope
to gather some experts who would be willing to help consult me
further.

What do I need to be looking at to start up virtual domain hosting?
I've a few net friends who are isp's who have looked at some of the
zope accounts and while they're interested, I'm not familiar enough
with zope to make a proposal on what would be needed to get their
support. I'm looking at them to be able to provide the hardware and
some of the sppt.
If there's someone here who would be willing to exchange a few emails
or phone calls (my expense) I'd really appreciate it. This is more
than a bit aggressive in what I'm wanting to achieve with my
knowledge. Maybe we can exchange some resources or other that would
benefit your help?

Best,
GurlNerd

--