[Zope] Re: ExternalEditor and Cookie Authentification

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
04 Jun 2002 09:05:36 -0400

It works fine for me, although I have seen reports of it putting an
extra line break in. This is probably what happened. Can you send me a
copy of the external editor file that originates from Zope? You should
be able to do this by right clicking on the pencil icon and saving the
link to a file.

-Casey

P.S. You do realize you just sent your Zope username and password to
everyone on the list right? Might want to change it ;^)