[Zope] Problems to login in

Antonio MATTA amatta@atlas.puj.edu.co
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:51:56 -0500 (COT)

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie to Zope, but I have found this is the rigth tool to fully
automatize my web site.
Obviously I need many users to log in (both managers and owners), but
after I create a user within a Folder that it is not the Root Folder
(hoping that the the scope of that user will be only what it is inside that
Folder) I can not login with the new user's login and password.

This is the error message:

Site Error

  Unauthorized

  You are not authorized to access this resource.

  Username and password are not correct.

  Traceback (innermost last):
    File
/usr/local/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/Products/Hotfix_2002-04-15/__init__.py,
line 51, in publish_module
    File /usr/local/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114,
in publish
    File /usr/local/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 89,
in publish
    File /usr/local/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
404, in traverse
    File /usr/local/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line
533, in unauthorized
  Unauthorized: (see above)

  Troubleshooting Suggestions

      The URL may be incorrect.
      The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
      A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.

  For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

  If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Many thanks for your help.

Antonio.