[Zope] Burning the SiteRoot

ERIC Lawson - x52010 eric@bioeng.washington.edu
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

After downloading Zope 2.5.1, I installed it in a user area on my local
machine (linux, part of an extensive intranet), started the ZServer, and
began my usual test groping.  The groping went swimmingly at first, but
now I've hit a snag:  I used the management interface to create a new
SiteRoot with a base of the site which may ultimately be managed by Zope.
Now, everytime I attempt to connect to machinename:8080 I get "Not Found"
errors.  I suppose I should've expected this, but...is there some way to
back out, away from my overly hasty SiteRoot creation?

thanks,
Eric Lawson