[Zope] [HELP] ZServer Log file format

flemaitre@fede.generali.fr flemaitre@fede.generali.fr
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:45:40 +0200

Message en plusieurs parties au format MIME
------=_NextPartTM-000-304a63e4-aa74-4f16-830a-0291cda9bcd0
	boundary="=_alternative 002AA15DC1256BD0_="

--=_alternative 002AA15DC1256BD0_=

Hello,

In my compagny, whe use a software named "WebTrends" in order to analyse
the activity of our sites (Zope and no Zope sites).
It seems that Webtrends has some difficulties in analysing the HTTP log
file of Zope.

I didn't manage to find out where is specified the format of the HTTP log
file.
I would like to know the differencies vs the standard Apache access log
file, or a way to know the format of Zope log file ?
Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance
P.S : Excuse my english.
Fred.