[Zope] Select All button for Zcatalog Catalog tab?

Janko Hauser jh@comunit.de
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:46:07 +0200

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
John Schinnerer <johnschinnerer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a patch or something that puts a Select All button in the
> Catalog tab of a ZCatalog (and/or has this been added in versions
> after 2.4.1)?
>
> If not, where's the appropriate place to enter a 'feature request'?
> I am having to remove lots of items at a time from a catalog via ZMI
> (only way I know how) and the lack of a Select All button is very
> (very very) annoying.

What should be selected by this button, only the objects listed on the
page or all objects in the catalog?

Can you give a rational for your descision?

__Janko

--
i.A. Dr. Janko Hauser
Software Engineering

http://www.comunit.de/	mailto:jh@comunit.de
Eiffestr. 598		20537 Hamburg | Germany
Fon 040 | 21 11 05 25	Fax  040 | 21 11 05 26