[Zope] RE: Zope group calendar

Charlie Fulton ccfulton@unity.ncsu.edu
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:39:15 -0400

What I'm really looking for is something where users have their own
schedule, and others can view and schedule meeting in their free time.
Rather like domino or exchange does, but with the warm and fuzzy open source
feel.  :)

I suppose one could build on dtml-calendar to make something like this, but
it seems like it would be a non-trivial project.

Charlie