[Zope] Embedding absolute_url in TAL Syntax

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:48:10 -0700

OK, now that I have my table of objects produced by a Python script working
in ZPT, I need to figure out how to connect an entry in the table to its
URL. What is the TAL equivalent of:

It *seemed* like I should be able to code:

href="tal:content='item/absolute_url'"><tal:content="item/title"></a></td>

But that creates a compilation error in the TAL HTML Parser. Maybe it's a
quoting thing (which I had sort of hoped would be cleaner in ZPT than it is
with DTML stuff) but I can't find anything in the docs about using
absolute_url in TAL, so I'm kinda stuck.