[Zope] A Vote for Zope Bible

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

--- Dan Shafer <pydan@danshafer.com> wrote:
> Just thought I'd say I received my copy of the Zope Bible yesterday
> and already am quite taken with it. It has answered three questions I

> had and anticipated two others in only 3 hours of reading.

Can you say more about what it covers well, and how it's been helpful
(besides ZPT and debugging, as you already mentioned)?  I think someone
posted a while back that it was their fave for python/zope - scripts,
products, that sort of thing?  Do you agree?  That's the stuff I most
need good docs for...

thanks,
John S.