[Zope] URL relative to document, not folder. How to fix?

James Hazard james.hazard@commonaccord.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:21:20 -0400

Thanks.  "Acquisition", i.e., that it finds doc1.html/doc2.html, makes sense
to me.  The part I find hard to believe is having to rewrite links into a
special Zope format.  HTML links of "sibling.html" or  "../docInParent.html"
are, as far as I know, conventional.  Writing them as "../sibling.html" or
"../../docInParent.html" is confusing and means they won't work if someone
copies a group of documents onto a non-Zope system.

Am I making sense?

Jim