[Zope] Zope at OSCON 2002

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:03:07 -0400

Hi all -

Zope.com is a proud sponsor of the 4th O'Reilly Open Source Convention,
July 22-26 in San Diego
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

O'Reilly & Associates have been a consistent partner in advocating open
source software and we will be there in full force, presenting several talks
in the Python and Zope Tracks. For a preview see:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/15/tutorial_python.html
and
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/15/track_python.html

If you purchase the regular conference pass and two tutorials, O'Reilly
offers two tutorials for free, and Zope has been able to get an additional
20% discount for readers of this email list. To get the special discount,
use discount code os2002zope when you register:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/.

We hope to see you at the Conference. These are challenging times for many
businesses, and open source advocates as well. We can all make a difference
and working together at the O'Reilly conference is one of the ways.

- The Zope Team