[Zope] How could I use index.html for default

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
11 Jun 2002 22:02:01 +0200

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 21:57, Marco Catunda wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	Is there any way to setup index.html for default instead of
> 	index_html?
>
> 	If I use name's template without the extension (.html),
> 	Dreamweaver and Amaya (html editors) has considered this files
> 	as text file, so I have to rename this file for edit them.
> 	This is why that i want to use index.html.
>
> 	Is there any reason that I should not use extension?

hi,

create a DTML Method with the following content:

<dtml-var "_['index.html']">

that's all.

--
Maik Jablonski                         Deutsche Zope User Group
www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de                           www.dzug.org