[Zope] ZCatalog Index: bobobase_modification_time, Zope251/Linux

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:18:24 +0200

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon writes:
 > I have implemented some catalog aware ZClasses and reindex the objects
 > after property change with: <dtml-call reindex_object>. The catalog index
 > is up to date, but not the bobobase_modification_time. This index field is
 > always one "reindex-step" behind. I have read about that on this list some
 > time ago but can't find the posting.
Google search for "Dieter Maurer bobobase_modification_time" should
help to locate the thread.

 > Is it possible to index the last valid modification time?
Not easy, at least.

The easiest solution would be to maintain your own "ModiticationTime"
and catalog this instead of "bobobase_modification_time".

Dieter