[Zope] Search ZCatalog from Python code

Ioannis Koukos ioanniskoukos@yahoo.gr
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:33:42 +0100 (BST)

--0-331896991-1023957222=:13126

I've been trying to find documentation on how to search the ZCatalog from within a Zope product but there is a lack of documentation on that. Can this be done? If this is the case, how can external python products 'see' the context and container objects?

Could there be an alternative solution based on the creation of a Python Script inside Zope (thus binding the context-container) and then calling it from the Product code? Same question for a DTML method.

Regards,

John