[Zope] Mystery error: "The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable"

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:36:35 -0400

One way to find out whether Zope is restarting is to start Zope with the
event log enabled, e.g.:

./start STUPID_LOG_FILE=/some/log/file/name

You will see startup messages in the log.

I dont know whether your external method could cause it or not...

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com