[Zope] zope for collaborative development

Robert Boyd robhboyd@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am investigating using Zope for building something
similar to SourceForge's commercial products --
meaning projects hosted on our servers, with access
restrictions/rules, forums, issue-tracking, and
hopefully somehow tied in with cvsweb or another cvs
interface.  I have minimal experience with Zope, and
it seems the standard Zope is more for web content
management (correct me if wrong).  Could Zope be
suitable for collaborative software development?

Thanks for your input.

Rob