[Zope] worldpilot

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:11:18 -0400

At 07:31 PM 6/13/2002 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
>Hello
>
>I have installed Worldpilot on Zope 2.5.0 on Linux. Overall, it
>is pretty much working.

It was designed for Zope 2.1.x, and is supposed to work with 2.2.x
You say it pretty much works with 2.5.0???  ..  (oops I fell off my chair)

>My question is: does anyone know if it will continue to be maintained?
>If not, is there another product that matches worldpilot's features
>and nice interface?

I doubt it, unless you want to start a new project picking up where they
left off over a year ago. There still seems to be a lot of interest,  150+
downloads a month more than a year after the last release!!  :-)

Adam