[Zope] Simple RCS Question

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
14 Jun 2002 17:19:03 -0400

Yikes, I was going to try to supply you with a patched file, but I can't
even get the patch into a reasonable state when attempting to copy its
rendered state from my clipboard.  It should really be a plaintext file.

If you've already gone through the pain of de-hosing the rendering, one
fairly easy way to get "patch" on a Windows system is to install Cygwin
(http://www.cygwin.com), an excellent piece of software even if you
don't need patch. ;-)

- C