[Zope] win32 mysql database adapter

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:49:06 +0200

Day Irmiter wrote:

>I have worked only in interpreted languages (BASIC, Perl,
>Javascript) so, though I understand something of them,
>I am not at all practiced in compiled languages.

Don't worry too much about it. It is usually very simple if the compiler
is set up correctly. Not more complicated than installing normally on
windows.

Python modules usually compiles via distutils, so you don't need to do
more than::

    python setup.py install

In the root of the module you need to install.

regards Max M

--

"Sorry I would Really Like To Help More On This Project,
But Am To Busy Doing Paid Work On A Tight Deadline"