[Zope] Pbs with ExternalEditor win32

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:31:22 +0200

>As a newbie I am having problems getting External Editor to work on
>Windows(98).

I tried the new 0.3 version and.. it doesn't work, windows nt 4

Fatal Error: No such file or directory 'c:\users\default\ZopeEdit.ini

i couldn't find a zopeedit.ini in the distributed files.
the class external editor in the helper application asks for it (line 93):

            # Read the configuration file
            if win32:
                config_path = path.expanduser('~\\ZopeEdit.ini')
            else:
                config_path = path.expanduser('~/.zope-external-edit')

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen
Postbus 30460
2500 GL  DEN HAAG
Tel. 070-3737448
Fax 070-3737445

                      Marie Robichon
                      <robichon@esrf.f         To:      H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
                      r>                       cc:
                                               Subject: Re: [Zope] Pbs with ExternalEditor win32
                      17-06-02 16:40

At 16:33 17/06/02 +0200, you wrote:

> >As a newbie I am having problems getting External Editor to work on
>Windows
> >(98).
>
>There is a new version (0.3) that should support windows.
>http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor/0.3-release-news
>
>The old one didn't, and there i stopped.
>Did you try it with 0.3

Yes this is the one I am using.....

Marie