[Zope] Errorno 2

oliver.erlewein@sqs.de oliver.erlewein@sqs.de
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:35:46 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all

I'm experiencing a problem, wihich I can't pinpoint. I've written a small external python script, which writes a logline into a sequential file. Nothing komplex. This gets called whenever a webpage gets called. Now I get the following error:
IOError, Errno 2: File or directory not found: <filename>.log

The thing is this happens when I have low traffic on the Z-box. The system is up an running for about 12 months now and it has happened twice in the last 14 days. The logfile is about 330Mb.

Any ideas where I would have to start looking?

Thanx Oliver