[Zope] Python Product doesn't appear in Products list in Control Panel

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:52:44 -0400

if there are any errors that occur during the processing of your initialize
method they might get swallowed up completely.

put a try/except around the code inside your initialize method and put
something like "import traceback; traceback.print_exc()" in the except. set
the STUPID_LOG_FILE environment variable and watch the log output.

jens