[Zope] Zope login via web form

Raj NS rnshas@yahoo.co.in
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:46:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi list

I'm seems to be not very clear about zope
authentication process . I want to make a Zope login
via a web form for a acl_user ( normal UserFolder )

Well i have seen a couple of (coustomerized )
userfolders but dont seems to be suit my taste.

I even was the Cookie Authentication via Cookie
Crumble product of CMF.

In summary im not get a way out of it ... though i
have writen a external method which plays with
REQUEST.header ( more precise REQUEST._auth) .. but i
still dont get the idea.

I hope some one can help me clear my fundas :)

Yes im coming after a long vacation , totally
REFRESHED. Sorry! for mail delays

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com