[Zope] Re: Regedit export of WinXP ZopeEdit Mime info?

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon plasser@hexagon.at
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:00:31 +0200

Hi Jeff,
hi list members that keep struggling with ZopeEdit mime type in Win2k/XP,

I made 3 entries in the registry (don't know if all 3 are necessary), here
are the exported files. Copy the text into *.reg files and import them in
regedit.exe.

HTH,
Juergen

1. zope.reg:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.zope]
@="ZopeDocument"
"Content Type"="application/x-zope-edit"

2. ZopeDocument.reg:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument]
"EditFlags"=dword:00010000
"BrowserFlags"=dword:00000008
@="Zope Document"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\DefaultIcon]
@="shell32.dll,224"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell]
@="open"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell\open]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell\open\command]
@="\"C:\\Python22\\pythonw.exe\" \"C:\\ExternalEditor\\zopeedit.py\" \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell\open\ddeexec]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell\open\ddeexec\Application]
@="pythonw"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ZopeDocument\shell\open\ddeexec\Topic]
@="System"

3. x-zope-edit.reg:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-zope-edit]
"Extension"=".zope"

--On Dienstag, 18. Juni 2002 08:05 -0700 Jeff Kowalczyk <jtk@yahoo.com>