[Zope] Keeping track of the state in python objects

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:18:57 -0700

altho I too am new, what I did was use ZSQl methods and ZClasses. Look
in the ZSQL Method docs for exact info as to how to do this. As to how
to write a ZClass there are lots of howtos on the zope site.
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZSQL-HTML/ZSQL.html
although I think the Zope book has more recent guide.
hth
AM