[Zope] Problems with long strings in RDBMS

Antonio Carrasco arociana@terra.es
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:23:14 +0200

I´m having problems trying to add strings greater than about 150 chars.
These strings make the database cursor to crash.

I have mysql with ODBC with ZODBCDA under W98.

I´m sure it is a ZODBCDA problem, because of I tried to connect with
Access2000 and the row with the long string is inserted and I can read it. I
tried to hack the code, but I think the problem is in a binary file of the
ZODBCDA distribution.

Someone experiment something like this?.
is it better if i post the traceback?

I have searched on Zope.org but it´s nothing about this.
------
Antonio Carrasco